Rico is a buddy cop co-op shooter releasing on the Nintendo Switch on March 14th 2019.
It was announced last year and is now finally landing on the switch.
RICO stands for “Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations” Act, a United States federal law relating to criminal organisations.
Below is a little about the game:
RICO is a first-person, buddy cop shooter inspired by modern action cinema. In the game you and a friend play as a pair of loose-cannon police partners, given twenty-four hours to crack a case as part of an elite RICO (organised crime) taskforce.
• Online co-op and offline split-screen play
• “Daily play” with online leaderboards
• Randomly generated cases, operations, and environments
• Unlockable weapons, traits, and mission types
• Compete against the clock to solve a case in 24 hours